I wonder how profitable it would be to buy a beautiful piece of property or a turnkey resort and have the restriction of no guests under age 15 or 16? I think I would make millions! The dream hotel I've been staying in for the past few days has turned into a nightmare today.
Now I do love kids. My friend's children, kids in my family even some of the kids in my neighborhood. What makes them likable is that their parents have raised them to be well behaved and not shrill or whiny. The parents here could use a few lessons in child rearing. I have yet to use the pool today because it has been over run by loud bratty children. And their screams echo throughout the property. Not screams of laughter and fun but spoiled bone chilling screams of entitlement and attention. Is it okay to let your children swim naked in a public pool? I can understand in the ocean at the beach. I'm sure all these kids are pissing in the pool too!
Tomorrow I will make a point of being the first one in, to at least get one swim in for the day.
I went to the beach to try swimming in the ocean and Poseidon laughed at me mockingly. The waves were huge! I waded in but would only go but so far as I have respect for the element that birthed us all. Rightly so, as when I came back and was getting on the elevator, a fellow guest informed me that two tourist drowned at the neighboring beach, Karon.
Tonight, I will have some adult fun in Patong. That should be quite a scene on a Friday night. Two guys tried to solicit me to come to their club. They thought the fact that it was the only one w/ no bar girls or lady-boys would prove to entice me to go. Oh and a "special" discount for me. I was very tempted to ask how hot the guys would be, but kept my devilish mouth shut. It's so weird being mistaken for a straight guy most of the time.
About This Dude:
- Baba SEA
- Fun loving nice guy whom likes going on adventures whenever & wherever he can!
Friday, June 5, 2009
OPC- Other People's Children
Labels:
funny,
Phuket,
public pools,
spoiled children,
Thailand,
travel,
vacation
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nude, I never swam nude. I'd like to do once. Does anybody know how it feels to be nude on beach or in the sea?
ReplyDelete